- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.Id0FrFe2.dpuf Hell or High Fashion: Vintage Launch!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vintage Launch!

Today marks the launch of Diane von Furstenberg's newest vintage-reissue collection.  This season, DVF has updated the original 1974 prints used on the first generation of wrap dresses and made them accessible to the modern woman.

Here's the first look at my favorite vintage print!  I upped the retro feel with my favorite sunnies:

Dress and shoes, DVF.  Sunglasses, vintage.

I love the idea of "reissuing" vintage, because you get all of the charm of a garment from back in the day without the wear-and-tear.  The best of both worlds!  

This look didn't feel complete until my Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch was thrown into the mix.

Clutch, Lulu Guinness.

More vintage looks to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment