- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.Id0FrFe2.dpuf Hell or High Fashion: Sick Style

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick Style

I've been holed up in my studio for the past few days (which explains the lack of posts) sniffling, sneezing, and coughing up a storm.  While watching reality TV marathons and catching up on my rest, I rarely stepped out of my sweats and was dreading the fact that today I had to leave the house and actually put some effort into my outfit.  Lucky for me, I found the perfect dress in my closet to keep me stylish through my sickness!


Dress, DVF.  Flats, Prada.  Necklace, H&M.  Socks, Target.

It was love at first sight when I laid eyes on this DVF wrap dress.  It's made out of the softest sweat-shirt material, which makes it super cozy, yet it has feminine detailing like the lace edges and satin belt to keep it looking pulled-together.  Cute outfit with zero effort?  Yes please!

I added the H&M bib necklace to up the sparkle-factor; it matched my Prada flats perfectly.  

Flats, Prada.

The knit thigh-highs kept me cozy and played on the 'ballerina' look of the dress.  I've always admired the thrown-together-and-layered look that dancers always seem to rock and thought the flouncy skirt, satin bow, and thigh-highs combo was a nice little tribute.

But the best part about this outfit?



POCKETS!!

1 comment:

  1. Wowww I want that dress. Adorable outfit and it totally resembles what a dancer might wear. I didn't know you were sick! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete