- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.Id0FrFe2.dpuf Hell or High Fashion: Little Pouf Dress

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Little Pouf Dress

Dress, Anna Sui.  Blazer, DVF. 


I have yet to find a suitable location to take my pictures.  My apartment has terrible lighting, and by the time I get out of work it's already dark outside...it might be time to buy more lamps.  



Bag, Mulberry for Target.


I've always been drawn to dresses/outfits that nip in at the waist and pouf out over the hips.   This may be due to the fact that I've also always been drawn to chocolate.   Dresses that nip are the perfect way to look like you've shed 10 pounds without actually doing any work, extra points for adding a belt to emphasize that tiny-lookin' waist!


Belt, Betsey Johnson.

Any outfit looks better with some sparkle, so I added these:
Glitter slingbacks, DVF.

No comments:

Post a Comment