- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.Id0FrFe2.dpuf Hell or High Fashion: In With the New

Monday, May 16, 2011

In With the New

Dress and shoes, DVF.  Necklace, So Good.  Bracelet, Marc Jacobs.

Lately I find myself hopping, skipping, and jumping out of my comfort zones.  Ever since graduating, I've been feeling like I need a big change in my life...so of course I started with the fun changes: new clothes and a new haircut!


This silk jersey dress from DVF is SO far out from my normal waist-whittling wardrobe, but for some reason I couldn't resist the contrast of the dramatic draping on the comfortable tee-shirt material.  When I wear this I feel like a completely different person- but I like it!

I added a statement necklace to break up the high neck line and add some intrigue to the solid grey.  Worn with DVF sparkly slingbacks, because every outfit needs a touch of glitter!


And from this angle you can see my fresh new 'do!

The wonderful stylist Anna Kathryn at Umi salon on Newbury St chopped my bangs and introduced my eyebrows to the world!  She also cut my curly locks super short in the back and angled them longer towards the front.   I never thought I could pull off such an edgy look, but I absolutely love it!  I've been so inspired to try new things ever since the big chop...it's amazing how something as simple as a new haircut can give you the confidence to tackle the complicated parts of life.



This might not be a look that I'll rock forever, but I'm loving it right now!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! :) you are so cute...ladies if you want a hair cut as interesting as this lovely gals...email me at annakathryndunaway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete