- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.Id0FrFe2.dpuf Hell or High Fashion: The Graduate

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Graduate

Dress, Betsey Johnson.  Shoes, Prada.
As of May 7th, 2011, I am officially a college grad!

While finishing college was exciting, it wasn't nearly as thrilling as hunting for and finding the perfect dress for the occasion.   I knew this Betsey Johnson number was the dress the moment I laid eyes on the exaggerated floral print and the pretty pleated skirt.   Plus, the deep red perfectly complimented my new Prada pumps...how could I resist?



I've had a lot of 'special events' lately, and I've used every single one as an excuse to buy a new outfit.  My searches have been blissfully brief, though, thanks to the Betsey Johnson boutique.  Although I've worked down the street from Betsey for 4 years, I'd never set foot in the store until a few weeks ago- and I regret neglecting this mecca of quirky 50s/80s glamour for so long!  Every rack was filled with flirty frocks that I couldn't wait to try on, and I ended up walking away with 3 new dresses (all at 40% off!).

I told my Mom (Happy Mother's Day, Momma!) about my newfound obsession, and she gave me the coolest graduation present I can imagine:

Purse, Betsey Johnson.
What a sassy little bag!  The lips on this purse are calling my name, and I plan on carrying it with my everywhere-  at least until my next Betsey shopping spree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment