- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.Id0FrFe2.dpuf Hell or High Fashion: Target Practice

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Target Practice

Dress, Zac Posen for Target.  Shoes, Prada.

I've always been a huge fan of the Target Go! International designer collaborations; they bring specialty pieces made by world renowned designer labels to the masses.  This pink polka-dotted purchase from Zac Posen for Target only cost me $35, while a Zac Posen collection garment will run you upwards of $1000.  What's not to love??


There are just so many outstanding details!   My favorite part is the pink ribbon outlining throughout the dress- it's placed to highlight the best parts of a woman's body.  The ribbon shows off the waist, hips, and chest, creating the perfect silhouette.  That's the work of a talented designer-  you're not going to find that kind of intricacy in regular mass-market fashion fare.  Zac Posen is a genius!


I also can't get enough of the shoulder cut-outs.  It's so unique and different from anything else you'll find in my closet!


This is probably the first time I've ever worn head-to-toe pink!  That's how you know the dress is amazing :)  Paired with my favorite Prada pumps...which were subsequently swallowed by the sand on the beach.


Thanks to Momma for taking these pictures!!

1 comment: